- Airtame 2 Learn how to set up, stream and integrate Airtame into your environment.
- Airtame Hub Learn how to configure and run video conferencing for hybrid meetings.
- Airtame Cloud Manage your Airtame devices and customize the screen background or use digital signage features.
- Shipping and Billing Here you can find details about shipping, refunds, warranties, and billing.
- Product roadmap and changes Stay tuned on recent product updates and what we have coming!
- End-of-life Product Find useful information about Airtame 1 including setup, troubleshooting, and FAQs.
Use the PowerPoint integration for inspiring pr...Use the PowerPoint integration for inspiring presentations, digital signage, photo collections, and more.
Using the integration you do not have to "Publish to the web...". meaning your presentation will not be made publicly available and can now stay private.
Prerequisites: This is a paid feature. The Airtame device must have a seat in our Airtame Cloud Plus plan. Learn more.
How to set it up
Log into your Airtame Cloud account.
Go to the Screens tab.
Select one or multiple screens.
Click Edit settings.
Select an app, Add or click on the X to replace the current one.
Choose the PowerPoint app.
Log in to your OneDrive account.
Select a slideshow and choose a time interval to show each slide.
Save and Apply changes.
The PowerPoint app requires the user to authenticate to have a OneDrive license.
When setting up the PowerPoint app, the user might be asked to grant permission to the Airtame Cloud. This permission requires Admin consent for Microsoft, meaning that an Admin in your Microsoft organization has to approve this Airtame Cloud app.
This can be done in two ways:
1. When an Admin tries to configure the PowerPoint app for the first time, on the authentication screen, the Admin can also approve it for the whole Microsoft organization.
2. In the MS Console (Azure) you can search for the Airtame Cloud PowerPoint app and grant access.
- The PowerPoint app does not support any embedded videos, transitions, hidden slides or animations. If your slideshow has some transitions or animations, they will not be shown on the Airtame device, when the Airtame device is running the PowerPoint app.
If you wish the transitions or animations to be shown, turn your PowerPoint presentation into a video file. Learn more in this article: Display presentation's as Airtame's background
- If your slideshow has some hidden slides, they will be shown on the Airtame device, when the Airtame device is running the PowerPoint app. (We suggest either converting the presentation to a video, or completely removing the hidden slides from the PowerPoint)
Due to its implementations and Microsoft API's limitations, there is no way for the Airtame device to automatically display any changes made to the original PowerPoint file. If you want to have the changes in the presentations showing on the Airtame device, you would need to remove the PowerPoint app from the Airtame device's configuration and add it again, after the changes to the original presentation file have been made