What you need for set up:
- Airtame Hub and the accessories that come with the box.
- Screens that would be used for meetings.
- Camera, Speaker, and Microphone, all with USB outputs.
- A Laptop running Windows, macOS, or Linux.
- RJ45/Ethernet cable for network and/or power. We recommend CAT 5e or higher for PoE+. Power delivered must be between 46-57V and a maximum of 30W.
- If PoE+ is not available for power, you must purchase a DC power adapter (12 V/55 W max) which can be found here under part number AT-CD1-PSU
- 4mm hex key, if you want to lock the device on the wall.
- Screwdriver or a drill, if you want to mount the device’s plate on the wall.
Step 1: Select the location
- Make sure all peripheral, power, ethernet, and screen cables can reach the Airtame hub.
Step 2: Moun the Mounting Plate
The mounting plate can either be connected to a wall using screws or double-sided tape. Alternatively, it can be placed on a flat surface with the 4 rubber feet on the mounting plate.
Screwing the mounting plate
Remove the mounting plate from the Airtame Hub
The mounting plate is held in place with magnets.
- Push down on the end of the Mounting Plate by the label to pivot it and remove it from the Airtame Hub.
Mounting the mounting plate
- Drill holes in the selected location for Wall Plugs.
- Drill holes in the selected location for Wall Plugs. Insert Wall Plugs in the holes, and fix the Mounting Plate using the Screws (which can be found in the Accessory Kit).
Sticking the mounting plate using command strips
- Make sure the wall is clean and dust-free.
- Place the included 3M adhesive command strips on the mounting plate.
- Remove the blue foil from the command strips and press the mounting plate against the wall.
Mounting the Airtame Hub on a flat surface
- Set the Airtame Hub on a flat surface
Step 3: Connect cables to Airtame Hub
- Connect the camera, microphone, and speaker to the USB port.
- Connect the HDMI 1.4 port.
- the second HDMI port is disabled at the moment, so make sure to connect to the right HDMI port.
- Connect the Ethernet cable to the PoE+ port to power the Airtame Hub.
Step 4: Place Airtame Hub
- Attach the Airtame Hub to the mounting plate. The magnets will keep it in place.
- Optional: You can lock the Airtame Hub to the Mounting Plate with a 4 mm hex key.
Ready to continue your set-up? Configure Airtame Hub for the first time