In some situations, you may need to uninstall the Airtame app from a Mac computer, and make sure there are no additional contents left behind. Please follow the instructions below to make sure the app is completely uninstalled from your computer.
- Uninstall the Airtame app, by moving the application to trash via the applications folder in your Finder window
- Double check the folders below to make sure the application is removed, and delete what contents are leftover. You can check this by going to Finder, pressing ⌘ + Shift + G, and entering the following file paths:
- ~/Library/Application Support/airtame-application
- ~/Library/Caches/com.airtame.airtame application
- ~/Library/Caches/com.airtame.airtame application.ShipIt
- Make sure there are no contents in the folders found in the file paths above. If there are, please delete them.
The Airtame app should now have been succesfully uninstalled! If you are ready to download a new copy of the Airtame app, you can do so by following this link here.