If your Airtame screens support hybrid conferencing, you can start any call from the supported platforms using the Airtame app.
- Open the Airtame app.
- Locate the Airtame screen of choice.
- Click the Join Call button.
- If you don't see this button, the conferencing options are disabled.
- Optional: Click the Sign in button for Microsoft or Google to connect the calendar and load events from your calendar.
- Click the Continue button when prompted to allow for Airtame Integration.
- Select your meeting of choice.
- Alternatively: enter the meeting ID of the meeting to start the meeting.
The meeting will start on the Airtame screen, and the Airtame app will show the remote controls for the call.
The Airtame app shows the option for entering a Google Meet meeting link.