The log files of an Airtame device can be found in the Settings panel. If you can't access the device settings:
Try to reconnect the device to your network.
- Otherwise, you can retrieve them by connecting to Airtame's own Access Point. Find the instructions in Option 2, listed below
Download from Airtame Cloud
- Log into your Airtame Cloud account.
- Select the Airtame device.
- Select the General menu.
- Click on Download device logs.
Note: Compiling the log may take a couple of minutes.
Download from the Airtame App
Open the Airtame app.
Hover on top of the name of your Airtame to see and access the settings.
Scroll to the bottom.
Click the Download device and app logs button.
Download the log from an offline Airtame screen
Note: If the Access point of your Airtame device is not turned on, you can reactivate the hotspot by holding the button on the device for 3 seconds, and then opening the WiFi list of your computer.
- If the Access point of your Airtame device is turned on, open the WiFi list of your computer.
- You should be able to see the name of your Airtame device and select it.
- Go to the Airtame app - your device will show up automatically on the list.
- Hover on top of the name of your Airtame to see and access the settings.
- Click on Download device and app logs.
Note: If your Airtame device doesn't show up automatically on the list, you can find it by typing the name or the IP address showing on the TV/monitor into which the device is plugged.