- Presenter mode works with PowerPoint and Google Slides on Windows and macOS computers via Single Window Sharing in the Airtame app.
- For macOS, you can use AirPlay to extend your screen: Present with AirPlay using Airtame 2
- For Windows, you can use Miracast to extend your screen: Extend your screen with Airtame
- For screen sharing to additional Airtame screens, simply open the app and click + Add screen next to the name of the desired Airtame screen.
- For how to use Single Window Sharing and information about current limitations, please read this article: Single Window Sharing
Presenter mode using PowerPoint for Windows and macOS
- Open your PowerPoint presentation and select Start From Beginning.
- Optional: If you are on Windows, hit the Windows button on your keyboard, to access your toolbar and find the Airtame app.
- Open the Airtame app.
- Click the Share window button.
- Select the PowerPoint presentation window you want to share.
- Right-click on the slide and select "Show Presenter View".
Presenter mode using Google Slides on Windows and macOS
Make sure your browser window is not in full-screen mode.
In your Google Slides presentation, select Present and then Presenter view.
In the Airtame app, click the Share window button.
In Google Slides, click on the presentation window you want to share.
By default, the streaming will not be shown on full screen. On Windows, you can switch to full-screen mode:
Presenter mode using Keynote via AirPlay
On your Macbook, iPad, or iPhone, click on the AirPlay icon
Click on the name of the Airtame from the list.
In Keynote, click on the Play icon.
Your presentation will begin to play on the connected display, and the Keynote application on your device will switch to show the presenter display.
- To stop presenting, press esc or the X in the upper right corner.
Guides: How to use presenter mode
You can access and download your preferred guide here: Guide: presenter mode