Complete the deployment
Before announcing the Airtame solution, we recommend double-checking that everything works as expected. We have made this article to provide a checklist and overview of deployment best practices: Deployment guides and checklists:
- Airtame fully integrated into your network: Integrate Airtame 2 into your network
- Airtame accessible and optimized for external users: Airtame for Guests and External Users
- Configured supported native protocols (AirPlay, Miracast, and Google Cast)
- Completed configuration of Airtame device settings such as device password: Device Settings for Airtame
Customize the guide
As default, Airtame will show the image below to the left with the background and instructions.
- Tailor the instructions to match your use case
- Include instructions for how the end user can reach support
- If you have enabled the native streaming protocols (AirPlay, Miracast, Google Cast), include instructions for using these.
- Style the background image, guide text, and color.
- We recommend using the Homescreen app as a background for an improved layout and integration with Google Calendar or Office 365 to show current and upcoming events.
Here is how to customize the guide: Customize Airtame overlay guide and text
We have made this Google Slide presentation with templates: Guides: Screen sharing with Airtame
How to educate the users
Announce Airtame as the new solution for wireless screen sharing
We recommend making an official announcement that Airtame is now the preferred solution for your wireless screen sharing. This can be done via a message using your internal messaging system, email, post on your website, or during a company meeting.
Inspiration for what to include:
- What is Airtame and the key benefits: The Airtame Platform for Shared Screens
- Demo how Airtame is used and what functionalities are available
- Instruct where to learn more, for example, your internal website or this playlist: Presenting with Airtame
- Explain how to reach out for help
Host an internal webinar
As an additional tip, we've seen some of our customers hosting an internal webinar or "Lunch 'n Learn" for people to come to and use the Airtame first-hand and ask questions. Are you considering this? Reach out to us via this link, and we will assist you and potentially even help co-host.
Use instructional material
We have made this playlist with tutorial videos: Presenting with Airtame. You can link to the playlist or directly to a specific video. You may also embed the video on your own website.
We have a dedicated Help Center section: Streaming with Airtame
We have made templates for printable guides to hand out to guests or have readily available in the room:
Present Wirelessly: Simple and customizable 1-pagers for hanging in the room.
How to use Presenter mode": 1-pagers for how to use Presenter mode for each platform.
Comprehensive Streaming Guides: Detailed guides for each platform and use case: Windows, macOS, Chromebook, and mobile.
You can access and download the guides here: Streaming Guides
Create a dedicated landing page
Create an internal landing page for hosting all relevant resources for your internal and external users to get started with Airtame.
For inspiration, see how customer NEISD does: https://www.neisd.net/Page/30763
Reach out to us
We will gladly help ensure that Airtame becomes successfully deployed at your organization. Please reach out via "Get in touch", and we will set up a call to discuss how to best move forward.
If you have any requests or input for how we can make it easier to get your organization started with Airtame, please do not hesitate to reach out.