Normally Airtame joins the call as a guest participant. Being a guest participant does limit some functionality like skipping waiting rooms.
While some of these features may disabled in the video conferencing service, we generally recommend you simply log into the service in the Airtame app to get the best experience.
- Open the Airtame app.
- Find your preferred meeting room.
- Click the Join Call button.
- Click Connections in the lower left corner.
- Click the Sign in button for the video conferencing service you need.
- Optional: Sign into multiple services to easily allow for calls from different video conferencing services.
The Airtame app with sign-in buttons for Zoom and Webex showing.
Note: For Microsoft Teams, your organization needs an Azure Communication Services service principal to authenticate. If this is unavailable when logging into your Microsoft account in the Airtame app, you will see the following error. Please ensure your instructions are forwarded to the relevant IT administrator in such a case.
Click here to read more on Authenticated Teams calls
This error message will show if the Microsoft account is missing the service principal