You can verify if Airtame has set the correct time by checking the date in the last entry of the Airtame screen's device log files.
Typical reasons for Airtame screens not setting the time correctly are:
- External NTP traffic is blocked on your network. By the controller, firewall, or web filter.
- You have an internal NTP server, but it is not being specified by your DHCP server in option 42.
- You have an internal NTP server, but it is not accessible from the VLAN Airtame is on.
- Your web filter's SSL decryption is blocking NTP traffic. Add Airtame's IP to your SSL decryption IP address bypass.
- Your DNS does not resolve the NTP domains 0.fedora.pool.ntp.org , 1.fedora.pool.ntp.org , 2.fedora.pool.ntp.org , 3.fedora.pool.ntp.org