More information about the technical specification of the Hub you can find here.
LED button functions
- Reboot the Airtame Hub
- Wake the Airtame Hub up from Sleep mode
- Disconnect an ongoing streaming or conferencing session
- LED lights indicate power and streaming status
Reset button functions:
- Reset Wi-Fi on the Hub
- Factory reset the Airtame Hub to go back to the original system settings
- PoE IEEE 802.3at Type 2 “PoE+” (RJ45 Connector) 42.5-57V ⎓ max 30W
- DC Power Port (IEC 60130-10:1971 Type A: 5.5 mm OD, 2.1 mm ID) 12V ⎓ max 30W
Note that if your network environment does not allow PoE+, you will need to purchase a separate AC power adapter to power your device. More info you can find here.
2 x HDMI 1.4 ports to support two screens. Please note that at the moment only one HDMI port can be used, stay tuned for future updates.
2 x USB -A and 1 x USB - C
Each USB port provides 4.5W of output power. Most products that comply with the USB 2.0/3.0 standard and USB Video Class (UVC) and USB Audio Class (UVA) protocols will be supported by Airtame Hub.
Please note that those ports should not be used to power the Hub.