With the newest hybrid meeting solution from Airtame, users can enter any meeting room and join a call with their personal device using the Airtame App, so they can stay productive throughout hybrid meetings. Here is how you can set up your Airtame Hub device.
What do you need before setting up:
- Airtame Hub and the accessories that come with the box.
- Screens that would be used for meetings
- Camera, Speaker, and Microphone all with USB output
- Computer: Windows, macOS, Linux.
- RJ45/Ethernet cable for network and/or power. Recommended category for PoE+ is CAT 5e or higher. Power delivered must be between 46-57V and a maximum of 30W.
- If PoE+ is not available for power, you must purchase a DC power adapter (12 V/55 W max) which can be found here under part number AT-CD1-PSU
- 4mm hex key if you are willing to lock the device on the wall.
- Screwdriver or a drill if you are willing to mount the device’s plate on the wall.
Step 1: Select location
Make sure all cables ports and peripherals are within the right distance of the Airtame hub
Step 2: Fix Mounting Plate
Remove Mounting Plate from Airtame Hub
Push down on the end of the Mounting Plate by the label.
Fix Mounting Plate
- Drill holes in the selected location for Wall Plugs.
- Drill holes in the selected location for Wall Plugs. Insert Wall Plugs in the holes, and fix the Mounting Plate using the Screws (which can be found in the Accessory Kit).
Please note that there is an alternative mounting setup:
- you can have the Airtame Hub on a flat surface
- mounted on the wall with the help of 3M adhesive command stops.
Step 3: Connect cables to Airtame Hub
Here you can connect the camera, microphone, and speaker to the USB port. With the Airtame Hub, you can connect up to 2 screens using HDMI 1.4 port. Please note that the second HDMI port is disabled at the moment. Stay tuned for the upcoming firmware releases.
Connect the Ethernet cable to the PoE+ port to power the Airtame Hub. Note that if your network environment does not allow PoE+, you will need to purchase a separate AC power adapter to power your device. You can find the Hub AC power adapter for purchase our accessories page.
Step 4: Place Airtame Hub
Attach the Airtame Hub to the mounting plate. The magnets will keep it in place.
Optional: You can lock the Airtame Hub to the Mounting Plate. In this way, it will prevent changes to the cable setup. Please note that you will need a 4 mm hex key to activate the Locking mechanism and secure the Hub to it.
The next step you can find here: 2. Configure Airtame Hub for the first time
Please sign in to leave a comment.