Setting up scheduled reboots may improve performance over time, as the Airtame device may build up high memory use over time.
How to set up Scheduled Reboots
- Log into your Airtame Cloud account.
- Select the device(s) you wish to configure.
- Click the Edit settings button.
- Select the Schedules menu.
- Toggle the Reboot Schedule on.
- Select the weekdays when the devices should reboot.
- Select the from and until hours when rebooting is allowed.
- Click the Save button.
An Airtame device scheduled to reboot everyday, between 3:00 AM and 5:00 AM