There are several ways of paying for your newly purchased Airtame devices.
1. Pay with a Credit Card
Credit card payment is the fastest and easiest way to place your Airtame order on our website. We accept payments from Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
2. Bank Transfer
If your organization can only pay with a bank transfer, you can reach out to email@example.com to get a quote and we will issue an invoice for the quote. Please provide:
- Company name
- The name of the person making the order, and their email address
- Shipping and Billing Information (street, city, zip code, and country)
- Telephone number
- We will send an invoice to a billing contact of your choice
- The invoice is issued with Net 14 days payment, and your order will be fulfilled when the invoice is issued.
- Airtame will provide you with the tracking details of your order through email once the items have been sent out for fulfillment.
In case of a return, we will have to process your refund manually back to your bank account, which can take up to 3-4 business days from receipt of the product and its accessories back. If you prefer another option, we can put you in touch with one of our value-added resellers in your area, who can offer additional payment possibilities, shipping options, and destinations.
Currently, we collect tax on orders shipped to the following US states:
If your company is tax-exempt, please reach out to our online support chat before making a purchase and provide your tax-exempt or resale certification. A custom order link will be provided to you in order for you to complete your purchase.
Sales tax cannot be refunded on an already processed and shipped order.
Please sign in to leave a comment.