Once an Airtame screen is added to your Airtame Cloud account, you should make sure it has a license to fully utilize all features. This action can only be performed by the Owner or any Administrator. You can check your role under user management.
How to add a license to an Airtame Screen
- Log into your Airtame Cloud account.
- Click the Gear icon in the bottom left-hand corner.
- Select the Licenses menu.
- Ensure you have unused licenses you can use for your Airtame Screens.
- If you do not have unused licenses, you will have to first buy some licenses. Click here to learn how to buy licenses.
- Click the Assign Licenses for the type of license you wish to apply.
- Select the Airtame screens you wish to license in the list.
- If needed, you can also uncheck Airtame screens to remove the license from an existing Airtame screen.
- Click the Save button.
A list of Airtame screens with the Core license enabled.