If you connect Airtame directly to your Mac computer using a micro-USB-to-USB cable, you can access an Airtame's settings. This lets you initially set up the device and/or make changes to the settings in the future (such as changing the WiFi network an Airtame is on). This may be particularly useful when configuring many devices, as you don't need a large display to set it up, and you skip the usual step of first needing to connect to an Airtame's own hotspot.
️ This is only possible on Apple computers
After approximately 1 minute, once Airtame has finished booting, you will see your Airtame appear in the Airtame application device will show up among available devices and you will be able to press settings.
️You do not need to follow the green setup banner anymore.
Once you access Device management you can complete the device's setup by:
- Connecting it to your WiFi under the setting "Network"
- Naming your Airtame device
- Optional: Connecting Airtame to airtame.cloud
Once done, install Airtame on your TV, wait for it to connect to the network and then continue doing further recommended configurations like:
- Connecting to the cloud via airtame.cloud cloud token
- Updating the device to the latest firmware version.
- Disabling Airtame's own AP's to avoid extra interference
- Locking the settings pannel
Or reach out to us via our support chat or firstname.lastname@example.org for more help making your setup perfect!