Click here to learn more about the proxy support
The following process describes how to install and test Proxy support on Airtame
- Install the Airtame Firmware version 3.5.0 on your Airtame devices.
- Install the Airtame App version 3.4.0.
- Configure the proxy settings on your Airtame device.
1. Update to Airtame Firmware v3.5.0
- Open Airtame settings
- Press "Show advanced settings"
- Check if the update is available
- Apply the update
2. Install latest version of Airtame app:
Download and install the latest version of Airtame App version. You can find the latest version here.
⚠️ Configuring proxy settings is currently not available from Linux platform, but will be possible later
⚠️ Configuring proxy is not possible from Chrome OS platform.
3. Configure proxy
Open the Airtame device settings via Airtame app and configure proxy:
⚠️ Current limitations
- We do not support Web Proxy Auto-Discovery protocol
- The current implementation of Proxy doesn't support authentication with username and password. If you need this method of authentication for your proxy, please reach out to us with that request.
💡Please reach out to us with any feedback or issues while configuring Airtame proxy support on your Airtame device