You need to know
🎯 You can change the background shown when the device isn't being streamed to by uploading a custom image or copying a web URL.
🎯 You can change the layout: Guided, basic information or full screen.
🎯 Change the shown WiFi name or name the ethernet connection.
Change the Content
Appropriate for branding, showing stock images or company logos. The image should have a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels and cannot exceed 2 Megabytes.
☝️ The three step guide takes up 1/4 of the screen.
Show company KPI metrics, meeting room agendas, slideshows, presentations, and much more.
- Video playback and high demanding graphics cannot be displayed
- Java, Flash, Silverlight and WebGL are not supported
- Websites that require a login are not yet supported, due to lack of ways to provide input.
Change The Layout
Airtame's splash screen can have 3 different layouts depending on the purpose of the screen.
- Guide: This layout will show a 3-step guide to help new users get streaming with Airtame. It is recommended when you have guests coming in to use the screen.
- Basic: This layout will show just the basic information for streaming: Device name, connected network and IP address. It is recommended when the users are familiar with Airtame or when you are showing a dashboard but still want to stream to the screen.
- Full Screen: This layout will show no information. It is recommended for when the device is used mainly for digital signage.
Change The Text
You can decide to show or hide Airtame's own WiFi name and password, override your existing WiFi's name shown or name the Ethernet connection to inform users what WiFi it belongs to.