Airtame Cloud, used for easy management of one or more Airtame devices, is available at https://airtame.cloud and is completely free.
Current feature set
Monitor all your Airtames:
- Status for each device (Online, offline, streaming)
- View Network connection status (SSID or Ethernet) and RSSI
- Check IP addresses
- Check Access point status - enabled/disabled
- Check Airtame firmware version
- Create groups of devices. Expand, collapse, and rearrange the groups.
- Use the search-field to find specific Airtames.
Manage settings and perform actions individually or in bulk:
- Perform a Reboot or Update.
- Manage all your Airtames' settings and perform bulk changes.
- Homescreen Orientation Set orientation of your Homescreen to landscape or portrait mode (requires firmware 3.2).
- Screenshots: Get a visual overview of your Airtames' status and what they are showing on their Homescreen. (Does not show what content people are streaming)
Airtame Cloud is free of charge. But some minor network requirements are needed for it to work with your Airtames:
- Your Airtames must have internet access. Port: 443
- Your Airtames must be able to synchronize their time with either your NTP server or external NTP servers. Port: 123
- Your network must allow communication with servers in Germany since airtame.cloud is hosted on AWS in Germany.
Create an Airtame Cloud account
- Navigate to airtame.cloud
- Click on "Create Account"
- Fill in credentials.
- Look for the account verification email in your inbox.
- Now you can sign in and start adding devices!
Add devices to account
- Click the "✚ ADD AIRTAME" button
- Click the "COPY TO CLIPBOARD" button or manually copy the token number in the box.
- Open the Airtame settings
- Paste the Token under "Cloud Token"
- Click the "Apply changes" button
When using the Airtame cloud, some information about your devices will be saved. This information includes:
- Device Settings (Excluding private passwords, images and web URLs)
- Device Current Status
- Timestamps of devices online/offline
- User behavior on cloud platform
☝️ More information about Airtame and security can be found here.
Having issues with the Airtame Cloud?