Users are now able to join Zoom calls via the Airtame Hub with firmware 5.1.0 or newer!
In order to join a Zoom call via Airtame Hub users will simply open the Airtame App, find their meeting room, and select the 'Join Call' button. From here users may integrate their Office 365 or Google calendar with the Airtame App, allowing them to join upcoming calls by selecting the 'Join Call' button for their meeting as illustrated below.
- Open the Airtame Application on your PC
- Find your preferred meeting room
- Select the 'Join Call' button
- Select the 'Sign in with Microsoft' button in order to connect the calendar
- Select 'Continue' when prompted to allow for Airtame Rooms Calendar Integration
- Note - O365/GSuite administrator must grant users permission to allow calendar integration. For further details and specific permissions please see this article: Permissions for Airtame Rooms Calendar Integration with Google or Microsoft
- Select your meeting of choice
Please sign in to leave a comment.