What's new on Airtame
This page provides a historical overview of all Airtame releases. Going forward all future release notes will be in the following link: https://changelog.airtame.com/en
These releases include updates for the Airtame application, Firmware updates for the Airtame devices, Airtame Cloud, and Airtame Rooms.
Airtame Rooms 1.4.0 (released 24th of August 2022)
- Added error handling for missing peripherals when attempting to join a call without a camera or microphone being connected
- Improved the disconnection logic if the laptop loses connection to the device during an ongoing call. Now, the laptop should automatically reconnect to the call and resume control of the device if the connection is re-established.
- The modal displayed when an invalid token is used for attempting to join a call can now be dismissed
- Fixed issues on error page layout
- Fixed an issue where calendar events from Google Calendar would attempt to be fetched after a call has been successfully joined
Article is closed for comments.