- Added error handling for missing peripherals when attempting to join a call without camera or microphone being connected
- Improved the disconnection logic if the laptop loses connection to the device during an ongoing call. Now, the laptop should automatically reconnect to the call and resume the control of the device if the connection is reestablished.
- The modal displayed when an invalid token is used for attempting to join a call can now be dismissed
- Fixed issues on error page layout
- Fixed an issue where calendar events from Google Calendar would attempt to be fetched after a call has been successfully joined