In order to join a Microsoft Teams call via Airtame Hub users will simply open the Airtame App, find their meeting room, and select the 'Join Call' button. From here users may integrate their Office 365 calendar with the Airtame App, allowing them to join upcoming calls by selecting the 'Join Call' button for their meeting as illustrated below.
** Please note only Enterprise Teams (For Work or School) links are supported which are teams.microsoft links. Meeting links generated by the Personal Teams application which appear as teams.live are not supported.
- Open the Airtame Application on your PC
- Find your preferred meeting room
- Select the 'Join Call' button
- Select the 'Sign in with Microsoft' button in order to connect the calendar
- Select 'Continue' when prompted to allow for Airtame Rooms Calendar Integration
- Note - O365 administrator must grant users permission to allow calendar integration. For further details and specific permissions please see this article: Permissions for Airtame Rooms Calendar Integration with Google or Microsoft
- Select your meeting of choice
If a user does not wish to log in with their personal calendar they always have the option to paste a Teams link into the Airtame App in order to start the call.
Note - Airtame Hub joins the call as a guest participant so bypassing a wait lobby, sharing content, and the chat are all configurable permissions the Teams meeting organizer must grant for guests if desired for the Hub.