To join a Microsoft Teams call via Airtame Hub, users will simply open the Airtame App, find their meeting room, and select the Join Call button. From here, users may integrate their Microsoft 365 calendar with the Airtame App, allowing them to join upcoming calls by selecting the Join Call button for their meeting as illustrated below.
- Open the Airtame app.
- Find your preferred meeting room.
- Click the Join Call button.
- Click Connections in the lower left corner.
- Click the Sign in with Microsoft button to connect the calendar.
- Select Continue when prompted to allow for Airtame Rooms Calendar Integration.
- Note - the Microsoft 365 administrator must permit users to allow calendar integration. For further details and specific permissions please see this article: Permissions for Airtame Rooms Calendar Integration with Google or Microsoft
- Select your meeting of choice.
If a user does not wish to log in with their calendar they always have the option to paste a Teams link into the Airtame App to start the call.
Note: Airtame Hub joins the call as a guest participant so bypassing a wait lobby, sharing content, and the chat are all configurable permissions the Teams meeting organizer must grant for guests if desired for the Hub. Please see Best Practices for Teams and Zoom Meeting Policies and Settings