If you need to manually update or request a specific version from our servers, this can be done by following the steps:
- Open the Airtame app.
- Hover over the Airtame of choice.
- Select the Settings option.
- Scroll down & click on the Show Advanced Settings.
- Scroll down to the Update channel option.
- Click quickly a minimum of 5 times over the gray Update channel text.
- Click on the dropdown menu and select the Custom option.
- A new text box will appear - paste the following link:
Note: Make sure the update schedule is not enabled for the Airtame screen, to prevent newer firmware from being installed.