1. Configure the device
- Download the Airtame app from here: https://airtame.com/download/ and run the quick setup guide from the app.
- The Airtame app will ask you to name your device. Once you are done with that step you can proceed to click on Continue.
- You will be asked to set up a password for the device. With this step, you can secure access to your Airtame device and its Wi-Fi access point. Please note that this step can be skipped and you can set up the device password later on from the device settings panel.
- Connect your device to a network. Here you can choose between the following options:
Wi-Fi / Ethernet / Ad Hoc
Learn more about how to integrate your Airtame device into your network with this guide here.
2. Add your device to the Cloud
In order to utilize the capabilities of Airtame Hub, it must be added to Airtame Cloud through which Airtame Rooms can be enabled and configured.
When logged into your Cloud organization, click on the Add Airtame button. You will see a pop-up window with instructions. Once you have completed the steps, your device will be added to your Cloud organization, which automatically will enable your subscription to Rooms. By ordering The Hub plus Rooms, you are able to access all Cloud Plus features, such as Sleep Schedule, Screen Preview, Cloud Apps, and video conferencing.
Please note that the Cloud Plus features that are enabled together with the Rooms license can be used only on the Airtame Hub, not on another device (e.g., Airtame 2).
Step 3: Configure your peripherals
Adding your camera, microphone, and speaker is essential to a conference call. By accessing your Hub settings from the Cloud, you can add peripherals to your device. Select the Airtame Rooms tab to get started.
The Hub can not be used for conferencing until the peripherals for each category have been configured. When all the necessary peripherals are selected, click the Apply changes button to save your settings. Now the Hub is ready for hybrid meetings and digital signage. If you are looking for more information on how to set up digital signage you can check the section Digital Signage: Cloud Plus applications.