If your device is listed as offline from the Cloud portal, you check the following:
Are you able to stream and connect to the device via the Airtame app?
- If you aren't able to stream, this means that the Airtame device is offline on the network. In the event that the Airtame device is disconnected from a network with Internet access, it will also appear as offline on the Airtame Cloud. Please try streaming with the Airtame app on the device to find out if the connection is working. In the event that you cannot connect to the device by entering the name or IP address, please submit a ticket and we will assist you.
- If you are able to stream to the device using the app, it means that something on your network is preventing the device from connecting to the server. Airtame Cloud uses WSS:// to make an encrypted connection. Some network requirements are needed for it to work with your Airtame devices:
- Internet access. Port: 443
- Be able to synchronize time with either your NTP server or external NTP servers. Port: 123
- Your network must allow communication with servers in Germany since https://airtame.cloud is hosted on AWS in Germany.
- The network follows our port requirements and has a good signal strength where the Airtame is located.
- You must use a unique cloud token for each Airtame device, refresh the token for each new Airtame added.