The log files of an Airtame device are retrieved through the Settings panel. If you can't access the device settings:
Try to reconnect the device to your network.
- Otherwise, you should be able to get them by connecting to Airtame's own Access Point. Find the instructions in Option 2 listed below
- Open your Airtame Cloud account.
- Select the Airtame device for which you want to download the log files.
- Go into the General tab.
- Click on "Download device logs". This may take a couple of minutes.
Open the Airtame app.
Hover on top of the name of your Airtame to see and access the device settings.
Scroll to the bottom.
Click on "Download device and app logs".
If the Access point of your Airtame device is turned on, you should open the WiFi list of your computer.
Note that If the Access point of your Airtame device is not turned on, you can reactivate the hotspot by holding the button on the device for 3 seconds and then open the WiFi list of your computer.
2. You should be able to see the name of your Airtame device and select it.
3. Go to the Airtame app, your device will show up automatically on the list.
4. Hover on top of the name of your Airtame to see and access the device settings.
5. Click on "Download device and app logs".
Note that If your Airtame device doesn't show up automatically on the list, you can find it by typing the name or the IP address showing on the TV/monitor in which the device is plugged.