How to install the Airtame app on managed ChromeOS devices
As an admin, you can use the Google Admin console to ease the deployment of the Airtame app on ChromeOS devices in your school or organization. You can install the Airtame app in bulk and make sure that the end-users are ready for streaming sessions with Airtame. To get the best experience out of Airtame during meetings or classes, it is preferred that computers already have the Airtame application installed on them.
The devices must be enrolled in your Google Enterprise organization. You can find more information on this here.
How to mass deploy the Airtame app
From the Admin console Home page, go to Devices -> Chrome.
Click "Apps & extensions" -> Users & browsers or Managed guest sessions.
4. To apply the setting to all users and enrolled browsers, leave the top organizational unit selected. Otherwise, select a child organizational unit.
5. In the bottom right corner, press “+” and choose “Add from Chrome Web Store”.
6. Under Search the store, search for Airtame and select the application Airtame.
7. Press Select.
8. Under Installation policy, choose Force install.
9. Click on Save. If you configured a child organizational unit, you might be able to Inherit or Override a parent organizational unit's settings.
The Airtame application will be automatically installed on the selected managed devices within the organization.
Have you ordered more than 10 Airtame devices for your office? Check the time-saving tips for deploying multiple devices.