If you can still screen share to the Airtame screen
If you can stream to the Airtame screen using the app, it means that something on your network is preventing the device from connecting to the Airtame server. Airtame Cloud uses WSS:// to make an encrypted connection. Some network requirements are needed for it to work with your Airtame devices:
- Internet access. Port: 443
- Be able to synchronize time with either your NTP server or external NTP servers. Port: 123
- Your network must allow communication with servers in Germany since https://airtame.cloud is hosted on AWS in Germany.
- The network follows our port requirements and has a good signal strength where the Airtame is located.
- You must use a unique cloud token for each Airtame device, and refresh the token for each new Airtame added.
If cannot screen share to the Airtame screen
If you are not able to stream, this means that the Airtame screen is offline on the network. If the Airtame screen is disconnected from a network with Internet access, it will also appear offline in your Airtame Cloud account. Please try screen sharing to the Airtame Screen to find out if the connection is working. If you cannot connect to the Airtame screen by entering its name or IP address, please submit a ticket and we will assist you.