Cloud tokens are used when linking an Airtame screen to an Airtame Cloud account.
Important: A cloud token can only be used once. If you are setting up multiple Airtame screens, you will need to fetch new unique tokens for each device.
In order to implement the cloud tokens, you must already have:
- An Airtame Cloud account with at least 1 group
- The Airtame App installed on your machine
- Connected to your Airtame Screen from the Airtame App
How to use Cloud Tokens
First locate the Cloud Token in your Airtame Cloud account.
- Log into your Airtame Cloud account.
- Select the group you want to add the Airtame screen to in the left group panel.
- Click the Add Airtame + button.
- In the pop-up click the Copy button.
Secondly, insert the cloud token for the specific Airtame Screen to add.
- Open the Airtame App.
- Hover over the Airtame screen to add.
- Click the Settings option, below the name of the Airtame screen.
- Insert the cloud token in the Cloud token field.
- Click the Apply Changes button.
After a few seconds, the Airtame screen will appear in the Airtame Cloud account, under the selected group.
- Optional: To add another device:
- Go back to the Airtame Cloud window.
- In the pop-up Click the Refresh icon.
- Click the Copy button.
- Repeat the steps inside the Airtame App for the next Airtame screen.
The pop-up showing a cloud token.