Groups are used in Airtame Cloud to keep track of different Airtame screens. Each Airtame Screen can only exist in one Group so make sure to plan your group names.
What to name your Group
The naming convention of your groups heavily depends on your organizational structure, and permission requirements. For example you should consider if you need to give other users access to device setting and digital signage for certain Airtame Screens.
Examples of Group naming logic
Based on physical placement on the premise.
- Sales Department
- North-West wing
Based on a global placement across multiple premises
- New York Office
- Science University of Copenhagen
- 268 Main Street, Trenton, NJ
Based on the Primary use case of the Airtame Screens:
- Screen Sharing, Digital Signage, Hybrid Conferencing
How to Create a Group
- Log into your Airtame Cloud account.
- Click the + icon in the left list of groups.
- Enter the name of the group in the Group name field.
- Click the Create button.
The view when creating a new group.