🎯 Airtame is enterprise compatible - more details here
🎯 Airtame is cross-platform and works with Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chromebook.
🎯 Display images, documents, and presentation with Airtame for iOS and Android
🎯 Manage multiple Airtames remotely using Airtame Cloud
🎬Watch the video
Watch the short video explaining Airtame and its main functions:
Watch this recorded demo presentation of Airtame tailored to business:
Watch this recorded demo presentation of Airtame tailored to education:
How Airtame works
- Plug Airtame into the HDMI of a TV/projector
- Power it through a nearby outlet
- Download the Airtame app
- Connect Airtame to your local WiFi network
- Start streaming
Why choose Airtame?
- Everyone can easily connect to one or multiple TVs/projectors from any device, great in BYOD environments. Read about 💻 App & Deployment
- Display your KPI data and utilize your displays using Airtame's digital signage capabilities
- Remotely manage all your Airtames from ☁️ Airtame Cloud
🎓 As an educational institution
- Easy adoption of BYOD environments
- Nothing needs to be plugged into the devices. Everything works using the Airtame app
- PIN Code stream protection available
Read more on our education page
👜 As a business institution
- Easily integrates with your WPA2-enterprise secured internal and guest networks
- Deploy the Airtame app easily using our MSI
- No admin access to your computer - use Airtame's portable app
Read more on our business page
📊 For Digital Signage To display KPI metrics anywhere
You can set Airtame to display content when no one is streaming. Airtame can show webpages, dashboards such as KPI metrics, social walls, Google Slides presentation and static images of your choice.
Read more about Airtame and Digital Signage
👉 Learn more
- How does Airtame compare to others?
- Check out our Product Roadmap
- Or see the requirements for using Airtame
You can also get in touch by opening the chat-bubble in the bottom-right corner of this page or simply pick a time for a quick online demo.