Become a Beta Tester
If you want to stay tuned on our beta releases including new features and improvements, please sign up using our Beta program form.
This will allow you to influence our product development and help us make Airtame even better.
How to get the Beta Airtame App
To test beta versions, you must have the beta Airtame app installed on your computer and beta firmware running on your Airtame device. Click here to view the latest changelog.
Beta versions are not for use in critical environments, please use beta versions for testing purposes only.
How to get Beta Firmware
To get your Airtame device running the beta firmware, you have two options:
Method 1: Update
- Open Airtame settings
- Press "Show advanced settings"
- Go to the tab "Update channel"
- Choose the "Beta" channel
- Press "Apply changes & update"
Method 2: Flashing firmware on Airtame 1
- Download the latest beta firmware from here
- Extract the file
- Follow this guide to update the firmware on the Airtame's Micro-SD card
Do you have any questions?
You can write to us using the blue chat box in the lower right hand corner or send an email to email@example.com and we will be here to assist you.