- Airtame is designed to work with enterprise-grade networks (more details on that here)
- Airtame is cross-platform and works with Windows, macOS, Linux, and Chromebook
- Use native streaming protocols such as Airplay, Miracast and Google Cast to connect to Airtame
- Connect from iOS or Android mobile devices
- Manage multiple Airtame devices remotely using Airtame Cloud
- Specifications and Requirements for using Airtame
Watch the video
Watch the short video explaining Airtame and its main functions:
Watch this recorded demo presentation of Airtame tailored to business:
Watch this recorded demo presentation of Airtame tailored to education:
How Airtame works
- Plug Airtame into the HDMI of a TV/projector.
- Power it through a nearby outlet.
- Download the Airtame app and set up the Airtame device.
- Connect Airtame to your local WiFi network.
- Start streaming.
Why choose Airtame?
- Everyone can easily connect to one or multiple TVs/projectors from any device, great in BYOD (bring-your-own-device) environments.
Read about App & Deployment.
- Airtame supports Airplay, Miracast and Google Cast native streaming protocols, which ensure an easy connection and smooth experience.
- Display your KPI data and utilize your displays using Airtame's digital signage capabilities.
- Remotely manage all your Airtame devices from Airtame Cloud.
As an educational institution
- Easy adoption of BYOD environments.
- Nothing needs to be plugged into the devices. Everything works using the Airtame app.
- PIN Code stream protection available.
Read more on our education page.
As a business institution
- Easily integrates with your WPA2-enterprise secured internal and guest networks.
- Deploy the Airtame app easily using our MSI
- No admin access to your computer - use native streaming protocols or Airtame's portable app.
Read more on our business page.
For Digital Signage to display KPI metrics anywhere
You can set Airtame to display content when no one is streaming. Airtame can show webpages, dashboards such as KPI metrics, social walls, Google Slides presentation and static images of your choice.
Read more about Airtame and Digital Signage.
- How does Airtame compare to others?
- Check out our Product Roadmap
- Or see the requirements for using Airtame
You can also get in touch by opening the chat-bubble in the bottom-right corner of this page or simply contact our Sales team directly.
Do you have any questions?
You can write to us using the blue chat box in the lower right hand corner or send an email to email@example.com and we will be here to assist you.