Some users would like to have the same IP address assigned to their Airtame every time it is connected to a specific network. Airtame doesn't yet have this setting built in so for now you will need to make the IP reservation in your DHCP server.
What you'll need
- Access to the Network's configuration panel. Usually accessed through the IP 192.168.0.1 or find your router here.
- The MAC address of the specific Airtame 1 AP (2.4GHz of 5GHz) used to connect to the network's access point. (Airtame 2 has a unified MAC address)
- The desired, available, IP address.
- Connect to your network
- Open your network preferences panel by typing your router's IP. Find yours here - same link as the above.
- Look for an option with keywords like "Assign" "IP" & "DHCP"
- Write an IP of your choice and Airtame's MAC address you found earlier
- Save all settings
Are you deploying multiple Airtame devices?
Check The time-saving tips for deploying multiple devices.
Do you have any questions?
You can write to us using the blue chat box on the corner or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be here to assist you.
If you are facing technical issues, remember to send also your Airtame device logs.
Sign up for product updates to stay posted on future features.