There are several ways of paying for your newly purchased Airtame devices.
1. Pay with a Credit Card
Credit card payment is the fastest and easiest way to place your Airtame order on our website. We accept payments from Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
2. Bank Transfer
- We will issue an invoice for your order.
- Once you transfer the money to our account, you will need to email the proof of payment.
- As soon as we get your Proof of Payment, your order will be passed on to our logistics partner for shipping.
- Airtame will provide you with the tracking details of your order through email once the items have been sent out for fulfilment.
If your organization can only pay with a bank transfer, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Company name
- Person making the order and email address
- Shipping and Billing Information (street, city, zip code and country)
- Telephone number
Please advise that in order to fulfil your order Airtame will need proof of payment from the one who requested the bank transfer payment.
In case of a return, we will have to process your refund manually back in your bank account, which can take up to 3-4 business days since we received the product and all of its accessories back from you.
If you prefer another option, we can put you in touch with one of our value-added resellers in your area, who can offer more payment possibilities, shipping options and destinations.
Currently, we collect tax on orders shipped to the following US states:
- New York
- New Jersey
If your company is tax exempt, please reach out to our online support chat before making a purchase and provide your tax exempt or resale certification. A custom order link will be provided to you in order for you to complete your purchase.
Sales tax cannot be refunded on an already processed and shipped order.