What can you customize
- Change the background
- Use your screen for Digital Signage using Airtame Cloud Apps
- Personalize the overlay guide box
- Set Airtame Homescreen to show in portrait or landscape mode.
- Display dashboards using any of this Dashboard providers
With Airtame Cloud
Use Airtame Cloud to easily integrate Airtame with applications such as Website, Image, World Clock, Google Slides, Trello, Unsplash, Room Overview and Dropbox.
- Go to the "Homescreen" section
- Select one or more screens
- Press "Edit settings"
- Select "Switch app"
- Choose and make use of any of the integrations available
- Remember to "Save" and "Apply changes".
With the Airtame App
Using the Airtame app will allow you to set a custom image or to display any website or dashboard just inserting its URL link.
- Go to the device settings of the Airtame you want to change background on.
- Go to Homescreen background
- Select Website or Image (App will take you to the Cloud)
- Paste the URL link of the website/dashboard or upload an image
- Finish by clicking "Apply changes"
Airtame's background web browser cannot show all website content. These are the current things it does not work with:
- Java, Flash, Silverlight, WebGL not supported
- Sites that requires login, like Facebook (Due to lack of ways to provide input)
If you experience any misbehaving, please visit: Troubleshooting Homescreen for Digital Signage