What can you customise
- Change the background
- Use your screen for Digital Signage using Airtame Cloud Apps
- Personalise the overlay guide box
- Set you Airtame screen to show in portrait or landscape mode.
- Display dashboards using any of this Dashboard providers
From the Airtame Cloud
Use Airtame Cloud to easily integrate Airtame with applications such as Website, Image, World Clock, Google Slides, Trello, Unsplash, Room Overview, OneDrive and Dropbox.
- Open your Airtame Cloud account or create one at airtame.cloud
- Go to the "Screens" section
- Select one or more screens
- Press "Edit settings"
- Select "Select an app" (if there is already an app in place, press the X symbol to remove it and then select a new app)
- Choose and make use of any of the integrations available
- Remember to "Save" and "Apply changes"
From the Airtame App
Using the Airtame app will allow you to set a custom image or to display any website or dashboard just inserting its URL link.
- Go to the device settings of the Airtame you want to change background on.
- Go to Homescreen background
- Select Website or Image (App will take you to the Cloud)
- Paste the URL link of the website/dashboard or upload an image
- Finish by clicking "Apply changes"
Airtame's background web browser cannot show all website content. These are the current things it does not work with:
- Java, Flash, Silverlight, WebGL not supported
- Sites that requires login, like Facebook (Due to lack of ways to provide input)
If you experience any issues, please visit: Troubleshooting Screens for Digital Signage
- Customize the overlay text: How to customize Airtame's overlay text
- Get inspiration for how you can get the best use of Airtame and Digital Signage: Dashboard services for Airtame
Do you have any questions?
You can write to us using the blue chat box on the corner or send an email to email@example.com and we will be here to assist you.
If you are facing technical issues, remember to send also your Airtame device logs.
Sign up for product updates to stay posted on future features.