- Orders will be processed by our logistics partner within 48 hours of order placement.
- You will be receiving status updates from our carriers during the shipping process.
- All your shipments are insured. In case our shipping carriers damage or lose the parcel - you will be either refunded or shipped a new one.
- If you are experiencing delays outside the range of regular transit times or have any other shipping related questions - please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regular shipping: FedEx Ground (3-5 Business days)
- Priority shipping: FedEx Second Day (1-3 Business days)
- All orders are fulfilled by Canadian Post (3-5 Business days)
- Order will be shipped from our warehouse in USA. Extra customs clearance may be necessary depending on the value of your order.
- Regular Shipping: UPS Ground (3-5 Business days), DPD Classic (2-4 Business days, to Germany only)
- Priority Shipping: UPS Express Saver (1-3 Business days)
Rest of the world:
Includes non EU countries, except Australia and New Zealand.
- All orders are fulfilled by UPS Express Saver (3-8 Business days)
- These orders are subject to Customs duties. Learn more here
Australia and New Zealand
- We ship from our warehouse in Sydney.
- We use local providers (for example Fast Track, Australian Post).
- Shipping time 3-6 Business days.
In case of backlog or shipping delays
- In, unexpected cases, when our inventory is low we will notify you prior to the purchase by displaying a pop-up at the checkout page. Notification will display expected delay and fulfillment estimate.
- Once restocked, orders will be fulfilled according to the order placement date.
- In case of shipping delays customers can opt for a refund for their priority shipping (Please reach out to email@example.com)