Using the Airtame app, you can present from your Computer to multiple screens with Airtame installed.
- You can set up different content to be displayed on each of your Airtame-equipped screens. You can choose to have an image, website, or app displayed. This can be set up with Airtame Cloud.
- You can stream the same content live from your computer to multiple Airtame-equipped screens simultaneously. It is not yet possible to stream different content to different screens from a single computer.
How to stream to multiple Airtames
- Open Airtame app.
- Start a stream to one device
- Click on the additional devices you would like to add. (Same as streaming to one)
This is only possible when streaming from a computer, not mobile devices.
- Availability: The source PC and the receiving devices must be on the same network.
- Distance: You can expect to achieve full range throughout your existing network coverage. Just keep in mind that both the connection between the Dongle and your WiFi network and the connection from your PC to your WiFi network need to have a good connection to avoid reducing the streaming experience. E.g. Enough signal bars.
- Network: The amount of data transferred will increase with every stream added, even if it is the same content.
- Streaming to Airtame from a Computer
- What latency (delay) can I expect between my computer and Airtame?
- Stream selected window/ Extended desktop
Do you have any questions?
You can write to us using the blue chat box in the lower right hand corner or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be here to assist you.