What you need to know
- We have 3 types of guides available
- You can customize each "Present Wirelessly" guide to your preference
- The guides are available in English, French, Spanish, German, Danish, Dutch and Italian
3 types of guides:
- 1-pagers: How to stream to Airtame - A simple guide to be hanged as a poster
- 1-pagers: How to use Presenter mode - A simple guide to be hanged as a poster
- Comprehensive Streaming Guide - Guides with more details on how to stream for each platform
Simple guides to be hanged in a meeting room or classroom
For the English version: Printable Guides: US-UK
Customize to your preference
Steps to use:
- Choose and Open the guide you prefer
- Download it to your computer
- Edit the text to match your preferences
- Save the file as a PDF
- Print out the poster and hang it next to your screen or place it on a table
You can access all the posters here: Printable Guides: Customizable
How to use Presenter mode
Comprehensive Streaming Guides
These guides include more detailed information and are tailored to each specific use case
- "Present to Airtame": For regular users who either have admin rights or already has the Airtame app installed
- "Present to Airtame (no admin rights)": For users without admin rights, includes information on how to download, install, and stream
- "Present to Airtame": For regular users who either have admin rights or already have the Airtame app installed
- "Present to Airtame (no admin rights)": For users without admin rights, includes information on how to download, install, and stream.
- "Installing Soundflower for audio streaming": Instructions for how to install Soundflower
- "Present to Airtame using AirPlay": As an alternative to the Airtame app
- "Present to Airtame": Includes all information on how to download, install, and stream
For mobile devices
- "iOS AirPlay: Present to Airtame": Our recommended use for iOS devices
- "iOS App: Present to Airtame": As an alternative to AirPlay, users can use our Airtame app for presenting selected files
Learn more tips:
Please check out our other resources available in this section: Onboard colleagues and guests
Do you have any questions?
You can write to us using the blue chat box on the corner or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be here to assist you.
If you are facing technical issues, remember to send also your Airtame device logs.
Sign up for product updates to stay posted on future features.