What you need to know
- Change the background by uploading a custom image or copying a web URL.
- Customize the Overlay Guide: Adjust text, format, and color
- Set Airtame Homescreen to show in portrait mode.
- Use Airtame for Digital Signage using Airtame Cloud Apps
Set an Image
Appropriate for branding, showing stock images or company logos. The image should have a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels and cannot exceed 2MB.
Set a Website URL
- Java, Flash, Silverlight, and WebGL are not supported
- Websites that require a login are not yet supported.
Learn how: Homescreen app: Website
Change The Homescreen Overlay
Airtame Homescreen can have four different overlays. The options are illustrated here:
You can also select "None" to completely hide the Overlay guide
Editable options includes:
- Overlay layout
- Overlay guide text
- Color of the Overlay layout and text. You can also choose transparent.
Learn all about customizing for your needs: How to edit Airtame's overlay
Change the Homescreen Orientation
Set orientation of your Homescreen to either landscape or portrait mode.
Please go here to learn more: 🖥 Homescreen
Airtame Cloud: Homescreen
With our latest update to Airtame Cloud, you can get a visual overview of the content on all your Airtames' Homescreen. Learn how to manage and monitor your
dashboards from Airtame Cloud here: 🖥 Homescreen - Airtame for Digital Signage
Airtame as a Digital Signage solution
Airtame Cloud apps:
Integrate Airtame with applications such as Website, World Clock, Google Slides, Trello, and Unsplash. Learn more here.
If you would like to use Airtame as a digital signage device only and would not like it to be easily discoverable on your network, you can disable Airtame device discovery:
This way Airtame devices will not be visible in the Airtame app and will only be discoverable if you type in its IP address.