Stream from your computer or mobile device to your TV screen, monitor or projector, using our Airtame app together with the Airtame device.
Download, deploy and store the Airtame app:
- Works on Windows, macOS, Linux, Chromebook and iOS.
- Download it from airtame.com/download.
- Pre-install it to multiple computers at once using our MSI.
- Save it to a local storage, like a USB drive.
Setup your device:
- After installing your Airtame device, you will be able to set it up through the Airtame app.
- Setup guide for Airtame 1 / Airtame 2.
- The first time you open the App, the device's name will show as airtame-oob-****** (Out of the box).
- Give it a name.
- Choose between connecting your device to your WiFi, Ethernet (wired network) or Ad-hoc.
Functions in the Airtame app:
Find your Airtame device
- Your device should show up automatically on the list.
- Or find it by typing its name or IP address.
- Mirror your full screen.
- Select a single window to share.
- Share the same content to multiple screens at the same time.
- Stream with audio.
- Minimize the app or keep a small streaming notification on-screen.
Here are some of the functions that you can configure in the Airtame device Settings via the Airtame app:
- Network: Connect your Airtame device to another network.
- Resolution: Change the resolution of the Airtame device to make sure that the Airtame is using the preferred resolution that is compatible with your display.
- PIN code connect: With this function enabled, the Airtame device displays a random 4 digit code which user needs to enter in the app to start a stream.
- Override pin code: If PIN code connect is enabled, this also needs to be enabled to make sure that mobile devices (phones/tablets) can stream to Airtame.
- Password protection: Set a password to access the Airtame device's Settings.
- 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz Access Point: Turn on/off the Airtame's own Access Point (SSID).
- AP Password: If the 2.4 GHz / 5GHz Access Point is enabled, with this function you can set a password to connect to Airtame's own Access Point (SSID).
- Download the log files: Useful for troubleshooting issues with our support team.
- Manual mode: Users can set advanced streaming settings like Frame rate, Buffer time, Compression quality, etc.
- Launch at Startup: Choose if you want the Airtame app to start automatically when you start your computer.
- Streaming Notification: Choose if you want a tools banner to appear on the screen when you are streaming.
- Download log files: Allows you to download log files of the Airtame application, which might be necessary for troubleshooting with our Support team. Log files of the Airtame device can be found in the device settings.
- Chat with Airtame: Allows you to access our Help Centre and start a conversation with Airtame.
- Single Window Sharing (for Windows 7 only): Allows you to enable Single Window Sharing on Windows 7 machines.
- Find the app in both the Dock in the bottom bar and in the top task bar.
- You can minimize and maximize the app to/from a task bar.
- It can be moved and placed around the screen of your computer.
- It's vertically re-sizable.
Airtame App for computers
For Windows, macOS, and Linux with administrator rights, download the app from airtame.com/download.
For MacOS and Linux there are some advanced steps.
Windows Guest app
For Windows computers without administrator rights. This version does not require installation or administrative rights, just click and it opens.
For more information on how your guests can use Airtame: Airtame & guests
Mass deployment installer - MSI
This version is used to pre-configure and install on multiple computers at once.
The Chromebook app does not allow you to setup Airtames. This must be done using a Windows or macOS computer.
Airtame beta app
Use the Airtame beta app to test latest changes and validate before deploying. Beta versions of the Airtame app and firmware are available here: Test upcoming releases
Airtame App for smartphones and tablets
Present from Android
For Android mobile devices you can use the mobile app for showing certain files or you can use Google Cast or Miracast to mirror your whole screen.
Learn more here: Present to Airtame using Android devices
Present from iOS
Supported Operating systems
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32 & 64 bit)
- Mac OS 10.11 - and up (64 bit)
- Linux Ubuntu 14.04/18.04
- Chrome OS 69 and above (Which Chromebooks are supported?)
- Android 4.1 and above
- iOS 11 and above
- System: Dual Core processor
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- WiFi: 802.11g
- CPU: Dual Core processor from 2013 or later (CoreM3/5, Core i3/5/7/9 or similar)
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- WiFi: 802.11n/ac
- 2.4/5.2 GHz 802.11 bg/n/ac MIMO 2x2 300 MBit
Uninstalling the App
- Click the Windows icon.
- Type "Uninstall" and hit enter.
- Find "Airtame" in the list and select it by clicking once.
- Click "Uninstall" and follow the on screen instructions. If an error message shows, click "Delete" instead of "Uninstall".
- Open Finder and navigate to the "Applications" folder.
- Find "Airtame" and either right-click to select "Move to Trash" or drag the icon to the recycling bin.
- Finish by emptying the recycling bin.
Note: MacOS keeps extra files in a folder located in ~/Library/Application\ Support/airtame-application/, some those files might remain.
Do you have any questions?
You can write to us using the blue chat box in the lower right hand corner or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be here to assist you.