As an admin, you can use the Google Admin console to ease the deployment of the Airtame app on ChromeOS devices in your school or organisation.
You can install the Airtame app in bulk and make sure that the end users are ready for streaming sessions with Airtame.
To get the best experience out of Airtame during meetings or classes, it is preferred that computers already have the Airtame application installed on them.
The devices must be enrolled in your Google Enterprise organisation. You can find more information on this here.
How to mass deploy the Airtame app
From the Admin console Home page, go to Devices -> Chrome.
Click Apps & extensions -> Users & browsers or Managed guest sessions.
4. To apply the setting to all users and enrolled browsers, leave the top organisational unit selected. Otherwise, select a child organisational unit.
5. In the bottom right corner, press “+” and choose “Add from Chrome Web Store”.
6. Under "Search the store", search for "Airtame" and select the application "Airtame".
7. Press "Select".
8. Under Installation policy, choose "Force install".
9. Click Save. If you configured a child organisational unit, you might be able to Inherit or Override a parent organisational unit's settings.
The Airtame application will be automatically installed on the selected managed devices within the organisation.
Have you ordered more than 10 Airtame devices for your office? Check the time-saving tips for deploying multiple devices.
Do you have any questions?
You can write to us using the blue chat box in the lower right hand corner or send an email to [email protected] and we will be here to assist you.