As an admin, you can use the Google Admin console to ease the deployment of the Airtame app on ChromeOS devices in your school or organization.
You can install the Airtame app in bulk and make sure that the end-users are ready for streaming sessions with Airtame. To get the best experience out of Airtame during meetings or classes, it is preferred that computers already have the Airtame application installed on them.
The devices must be enrolled in your Google Enterprise organization. You can find more information on this here.
How to mass deploy the Airtame app
From the Admin console Home page, go to Devices -> Chrome.
Click "Apps & extensions" -> Users & browsers or Managed guest sessions.
4. To apply the setting to all users and enrolled browsers, leave the top organizational unit selected. Otherwise, select a child organizational unit.
5. In the bottom right corner, press “+” and choose “Add from Chrome Web Store”.
6. Under "Search the store", search for "Airtame" and select the application "Airtame".
7. Press "Select".
8. Under Installation policy, choose "Force install".
9. Click on "Save". If you configured a child organizational unit, you might be able to Inherit or Override a parent organizational unit's settings.
The Airtame application will be automatically installed on the selected managed devices within the organization.
Have you ordered more than 10 Airtame devices for your office? Check the time-saving tips for deploying multiple devices.
Do you have any questions?
You can write to us using the blue chat box in the lower right corner or send an email to [email protected] and we will be here to assist you.
If you are facing technical issues, remember to include Airtame device logs in your message.
for product updates to stay posted on future features.