Will the Covid-19 situation affect the timeframe to receive my order?
You can always purchase your Airtame products from our platform at www.airtame.com or from any of our trusted resellers. However, because of the COVID-19 emergency situation happening right now, there are some areas in the United States and Canada that have shipping restrictions; this means that our shipping partners may not be able to deliver your shipment on time.
But don’t worry, our logistics team is actively monitoring shipments and if there is any action to be taken in order to have your shipment delivered, we will make it happen or will contact you. Our main objective is having your package delivered.
What can affect a shipment and what actions are you taking?
Some regions currently have shipping restrictions which may require your phipment to either have the shipping address changed to an area they can deliver to or delay the delivery to a future date. Both of these options we can assist you with and there is no additional cost to you for these changes.
Since we also send you the tracking of your order once the shipment is sent out, you have the ability to make any of these changes on your own. However, we are aware that these are busy times, so we are closely monitoring all tracking of every shipment from our warehouse to stay updated on each status. When we see a shipping error or action needed, we will contact you to see which step you would like to take.
There is no known end time-frame, what if I cannot get my order?
We will make sure that a shipment is not sent back to our warehouse, so if we are not able to deliver to your address and you are unsure of a future delivery date for our shipping partner at this time, we’d be happy to have your order delivered to our office in New York City and then we can coordinate shipment for you at a later date, at no additional cost to you.
If we are not able to make a delivery of your order to you and you feel you want to cancel, please contact us at email@example.com and we can proceed with the cancellation of your order so that you may purchase again when you are ready.
What are our shipping partners doing?
Apart from our actions, our shipping partners around the world are taking efforts to ensure the safe delivery of your package. In North America, we currently work with:
- Following guidelines of a dedicated global COVID-19 taskforce
- Operation in accordance with official authorities (both international and local health authority advisors)
- Use of gloves and masks where authorities require Social Distancing
- Temperature screening at facilities
- Sanitizing vehicles often and scanners after every delivery.
- Currently educating team members about the virus and sharing resources on how to keep the workplace clean.
- Encouraging team members to use good hygiene practices, including frequent hand washing.
- Reinforcing education and hygiene with regular workplace communications and reminders.
- Extending our safety precautions to the point of delivery.
- Regularly disinfecting the equipment used to make deliveries
- Encouraging team members to closely monitor their health and seek medical attention if they develop flu-like symptoms.
- Any team member who reports or displays flu-like symptoms will be asked to stay home.
- When an employee has been at work prior to being put in self-isolation by public health, Canada Post has protocols to do a deep clean of the workstation and, if they used one, their corporate vehicle.
- If an employee who has been at work before being confirmed positive for COVID-19, Canada Post has protocols to sanitize the workplace.
- Parcels left at the post-office for pickup will not be returned-to-sender until further notice. And also suspended their normal 15-day hold period.
Do you have any questions?
You can write to us using the blue chat box on the corner or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be here to assist you.
If you are facing technical issues, remember to send also your Airtame device logs.
Sign up for product updates to stay posted on future features.