From App version 4.0 and higher, these will be the steps to follow to be able to stream with audio.
Install audio driver
- The first time you open the Airtame app on your Mac, you will see this notification and you will have to click on Enable Audio:
- You will then be asked to enter the admin password for your computer:
If you try to stream with audio before installing the audio drive, you will again be prompted with a message to enable it:
Stream with audio
Airtame audio driver is now installed and you can stream to your Airtame with audio.
- Start a stream by selecting Share Window or Share Screen / Window or Screen.
- Click on the audio icon.
To double check that the Airtame audio driver has been installed successfully:
- Click on Share screen to start streaming.
- While streaming, go to your computer's System Preferences, then click Sound.
- Check that Airtame is listed as an Output device.
Note: Once you stop streaming, the Airtame audio drive will disappear from the list.
Do you have any questions?
You can write to us using the blue chat box in the lower right hand corner or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be here to assist you.