- Airtame Cloud has two subscription plans.
- To purchase Cloud Plus seats: How to purchase Airtame Cloud Plus seats
- Mix and match Airtame devices between Lite and Plus, according to your needs. Devices aren’t locked to subscription seats, so you can switch them at any time.
How to assign Airtame devices to Airtame Cloud Plus seats
The first step is to manually activate which Airtame devices are on Plus, and which remain on Lite. This action can only be performed by the Owner or any Administrator. You can check your role under https://airtame.cloud/users
How to select Airtame devices on Lite or Plus:
- From your Airtame Cloud account, go to the tab "Screens"
- Select "Manage Screens devices":
2. Select the Airtames you wish to activate your available Airtame Cloud Plus seats for and select "Save device selection":
3. After saving, all Airtames on Cloud Plus will appear like this:
Reassign devices at any time
You can always change which Airtames should be on Lite or Plus. To make changes, go to Screens and select "Manage Screens devices".
Please note that changing an Airtame from Plus back to Lite will revert the configuration to the default home screen.
Adjust the amount of Cloud Plus seats
You can always adjust the number of Plus seats in your subscription plan. This can be done from Plan & Billing and only by the account owner.
"My Airtame Cloud subscription has not been activated"
- You are asked to make a purchase after already doing so.
- The “Manage Screens devices” button does not appear.
The above symptoms may arise if your Plus subscription is still pending even though payment has been made.
What to do:
Please send a message to our support team via the blue chat box in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.
To help our support team expedite your case, please include the email address of your account’s Owner within the message. You can find this under "Team": https://airtame.cloud/users.
It will also be helpful if you can provide proof of purchase, as well as the original invoice if applicable.
Do you have any questions?
You can write to us using the blue chat box in the lower right-hand corner or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be here to assist you.