This article will touch base on the questions that we frequently get from our users, from different features to pricing and changing background apps.
1. Which features are a part of Cloud Lite and which features are a part of Cloud Plus?
Here is an overview of which features go into which subscription plan:
Lite (Free for all devices):
- Will be able to perform software updates
- Will be able to perform firmware updates
- Global device management
- Have an unlimited number of devices
- Have an unlimited number of users
- Set the screen orientation
- Allowed to allocate user roles and access delegation
- Show branded image and custom background (via Airtame device's settings)
- Show a public website URL (via Airtame device's settings)
Plus (Paid, includes everything in Lite and the following):
- Present a welcome screen with meeting room scheduling
- See real-time overview of your screens
- Automate screens to turn on/off according to office hours
- See meeting room overview
- Schedule imagery and videos to play on loop
- App Integrations with services including Google Calendar, Google slide, Outlook Calendar, Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive and more
2. How does the trial period work?
All existing customers have a free trial of the Airtame Cloud Plus until the 1st of April. Otherwise, new customers, who sign up after the 16th of February and beyond, will always have access to a two-week free trial.
The trial period will expire automatically, and the customer will be prompted to either sign up for Plus, or switch to Lite. There will be no charge if the customer decides to go with Lite.
3. Do I need to have Cloud Plus for all of my Airtame devices?
Not necessarily. You can purchase the Cloud Plus subscription only for those devices on which you intend to use the Plus features. You can also change, on your Airtame Cloud platform, which devices have the Plus features. In other words, the subscription plan is not tied to a specific device, but you can change which devices have the subscription plan and the Plus features.
4. Why is Airtame Cloud becoming a paid subscription?
From the beginning, we stated that Cloud was available in beta, and that we’d eventually transform to a subscription model, where you pay for some of the premium features. This has been communicated through the platform, as well as via blog posts and webinars.
With Lite, customers can continue to access a number of valuable core features needed to manage and update an unlimited number of Airtame devices, from anywhere, along with some standard digital signage features. It was important to us that existing customers could continue to access the fundamental features of Airtame Cloud, for free.
Following the trial period, you can choose to continue with Airtame Lite for the majority of your Airtame devices, and upgrade to Plus for one or two seats, to test out the Plus features longer term and see how they work for you. You have total flexibility to switch these seats around between devices as you wish -- you don’t necessarily have to set up Airtame Cloud Plus for every Airtame 2 device that you own.
5. Are you offering any discounts?
The details of our official pricing model can be found on our website. If you have a bigger installation of Airtame devices (50+), you should speak with your reseller or account manager about tailored pricing.
6. How do I change which Airtame device has a Plus subscription?
You can do this in two different ways:
- On the Account page, you will see a section pointing out how many seats are assigned and an option to reassign seats.
- On the Screens tab, in the top right hand corner, there will be a button to change seat allocation .
For a detailed explanation: Airtame Cloud: Manage Screens Devices
7. In Cloud Lite, can you set a refresh rate for the URL?
This is a paid feature under the Cloud Plus. However, the URL should refresh after you start or stop streaming from an Airtame device, or if you reboot the device, so you can refresh it that way.
8. How can I change between the different apps?
Learn how to configure apps and set a playlist: Airtame Cloud: Playlists:
1. Press the X symbol.
2. Choose another app you would like to use by clicking on Select an app.
Do you have any questions?
You can write to us using the blue chat box on the corner or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be here to assist you.
If you are facing technical issues, remember to send also your Airtame device logs.
Sign up for product updates to stay posted on future features.