After you have installed Airtame and completed the setup, now is the time to get your end-users familiar with what Airtame is and most importantly; how to wirelessly present to Airtame.
Talk to us
Whether you are or already have deployed a large amount of Airtames, we always recommend getting in touch with us for providing feedback on your deployment and share our learnings on how you ensure the adoption of Airtame.
We have a dedicated team of Customer Success Managers for exactly this purpose.
Please reach out on chat or email email@example.com and explain your use case and requests.
We have tailored articles for each platform and use case. Each article includes instructions including video and content for print.
Each of the articles is available here: Using Airtame
- "Present Wirelessly": Simple and customisable 1-pagers for hanging in the room.
- "How to use Presenter mode": 1-pagers for how to use Presenter mode for each platform.
- "Comprehensive Streaming Guides": Detailed guides for each platform and use case: Windows, macOS, Chromebook, and mobile.
Each of the guides above is available here: Guides: How to stream to Airtame
Learn about Airtame:
- For a quick introduction to the solution we provide: What is Airtame?
Tutorial videos: How to stream to Airtame:
- How to stream to Airtame from Windows.
- How to stream to Airtame from macOS.
- How to stream to Airtame from Chromebook.
- How to stream to Airtame from iOS (iPad and iPhone).
Each of the videos above is available here: Videos: How to stream to Airtame
These templates can be used to announce the move to Airtame including instructions with all your users or sent to guests before to their visit:
- Email template: For guests.
- Email template: For internal users.
- Email template: For teachers and students.
Customise the Airtame Screens:
You can customise the background of your Airtame to your fit exactly your needs, whether you focus on a stylish display or pure instructional.
Learn how to here: Customise Background
Create a dedicated landing page:
This can prove to be highly effective for hosting all resources on your website. Find inspiration from Boston Public Schools.
Use Stickers: "Powered by Airtame":
This is a simple way to promote that your room is equipped with Airtame and ready for wireless presentation. For inspiration check: Stickers: Powered by Airtame.
Host an event
Let employees informally test Airtame in use and ask you questions. This will greatly help them adopt and you might learn some valuable insight into their experience.
Do you have any questions?
You can write to us using the blue chat box on the corner or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be here to assist you.
If you are facing technical issues, remember to send also your Airtame device logs.
Sign up for product updates to stay posted on future features.