After having installed Airtame devices and completed the setup, it is the time to get your end-users familiar with what Airtame is and most importantly, how to wirelessly present to Airtame.
There are several different options that you can use and combine to onboard future Airtame users.
1. Reach out to us
Whether you are or already have deployed a large amount of Airtame devices, we always recommend getting in touch with us for providing feedback on your deployment and share our learnings on how you ensure the adoption of Airtame.
We have a dedicated team of Customer Success Managers for this exact purpose.
Please reach out via chat or email email@example.com and explain your use case and requests.
We have a tailored set of articles on how to stream to and use Airtame, for each platform and use case.
These articles is available here: Using Airtame
3. Tutorial Videos
Learn about Airtame:
- For a quick introduction to the solution, we provide: What is Airtame?
Tutorial videos: How to stream to Airtame
- How to stream to Airtame from Windows.
- How to stream to Airtame from macOS.
- How to stream to Airtame from Chromebook.
- How to stream to Airtame from iOS (iPad and iPhone).
Each of the videos above is available here: Videos: How to stream to Airtame
- "Present Wirelessly": Simple and customisable 1-pagers for hanging in the room.
- "How to use Presenter mode": 1-pagers for how to use Presenter mode for each platform.
- "Comprehensive Streaming Guides": Detailed guides for each platform and use case: Windows, macOS, Chromebook, and mobile.
Each of the guides above is available here: Guides: How to stream to Airtame
5. E-mail Templates
These templates can be used to announce the use of Airtame, including instructions. They can be sent to your users or guests before their visit:
- Email template: For guests
- Email template: For internal users
- Email template: For teachers and students.
6. Additional Inspiration:
Customise the Airtame Screens
You can customize the background of your Airtame device to your fit your exact needs, whether you focus on a stylish display or pure instructions.
Learn how to here: Customize Background
Create a dedicated landing page
This can prove to be highly effective for hosting all resources on your website. Find inspiration from Boston Public Schools.
Use Stickers: "Powered by Airtame"
This is a simple way to promote that your room is equipped with Airtame and ready for a wireless presentation. For inspiration check: Stickers: Powered by Airtame.
Host an event
Let employees informally test Airtame in use and ask you questions. This will greatly help them adopt Airtame and you might learn some valuable insight into their experience.
Do you have any questions?
You can write to us using the blue chat box in the lower right hand corner or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be here to assist you.