By default, the Airtame app logs everything it does on users computer. This is happening to assist in case any error will happen.
As from Airtame app v3.5.0, users can now change environmental variables on Windows machines to log only error messages and therefore prevents the log files to become extremely large in size. For that you will need:
- Make sure you are running the latest app version v3.5.0 or higher
- Access Control panel of your computer
2. Click open Advanced system settings
3. Select Environmental variables
4. Add this line to System variables or per user: AT_LOG_LEVEL=error
You can deploy this variable to multiple computers in your organization via group policy.
Do you have any questions?
You can write to us using the blue chat box on the corner or send an email to email@example.com and we will be here to assist you.
If you are facing technical issues, remember to send also your Airtame device logs.
Sign up for product updates to stay posted on future features.